Circling and Surrendered Leadership Weekend Copenhagen
januar 7, 2023 @ 10:00 am - januar 8, 2023 @ 6:00 pm€290
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Circling is a fast growing practices that guide you into a deeper experience of presence and connection. You’ll likely gain deep personal insights, feel yourself to a deeper level and see habitual ways of being you didn’t realise you were doing.
The practices typically open up new realms of connection – feeling deeply seen, getting a visceral sense of connection and intimacy with others and an idea of how you got there – an authentic contact that feels nourishing. Perhaps you’ll get a taste of what matters most to you and have some experiences of synchronicity, collective intelligence or even psychedelic like experience.
Dates: January 7-8th 2022
Time: 10-18 both days
Price: €290 (if you are a certified circling leader you can contact me for a 50% discount)
For more about Circling and Surrendered leadership check these out…
– Why we’re drawn to Circling – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSe3Es6qBeE
– What is Circling? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYObPaUtfH4&t=3s
– The origins of Circling and Surrendered Leadership – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2APXCa8vAU&t=331s
– Trailer from forthcoming documentary on Circling – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctK2bm4d_HQ&t=187s
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
This weekend will be led by Peter Munthe-Kaas, Senior Leader at Circling Europe. https://www.circlingeurope.com/peter-munthe-kaas
“Circling Europe are in many ways standing head and shoulders above the rest of the circling community. If you want advanced training, they are unearthing some of the most dynamic and impactful trainings I’ve seen.”
– Rob McNamara, Teaching Fellow Harvard Graduate School of Education, President Performance Integral, Author of the ‘The Elegant Self’.