juli 1, 2023 - september 1, 2023
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This will be a unique chance to go deep in the core practices I work with at one of the most beautiful places I know of. You are invited into the heart of my childhood for a all inclusive retreat where we will play with all the amazing practices that brings us in touch with our humanness.
– Tai Chi
– Embodiment practices
– Contact improvisation
– Authentic Relating games
Dates: The dates are not finalized yet, but it will happen during the summer of 2023. We might do one in June and one on August.
Time: We will have scheduled activities around 6 hours pr. day (and also time for bathing, fishing and chilling in the sun).
Price: You will pay something like 1000,-/day when there are scheduled activities. This includes a full vegetarian/pescetarian meal plan based on the vegetables of the season and the catches of the day. In addition you can choose between different forms of accommodation depending on your desired level of comfort and economy.
– The nook, double bed room: 1000,-/day
– The view, double bed room: 1000,-/day
– The garage, 2 single bed room with private shower: 600,-/pr. person/day
– The downstairs, 2 single bed room: 500,-/pr. person/day
– The hall, 4 single bed room: 350,-/pr. person/day
– Glamping tent, 4 matresses: 250,-/pr. person/day
– Bring you own tent: 50,-/pr.person/day
ABOUT THE VENUE
The venue is “Kaasestua” which has been in Peters family for a few generations now. It is a 300+ m2 house in the archipelago of Southern Norway. The house is close to the forest 50m from the ocean. It comes with a large garden, private bathing bridge, boat and our own developing vegetable garden.